Whether you are a psychic session newbie or are a session regular, its wise to keep in mind a few basic psychic session guidelines for preparing for your session with Susan. Here are a few important Do’s and Don’ts.
- Clear your mind. Energy is key to any session so clear yourself of any projections, expectations and worries of the day. Before the session, calm yourself, take some deep breaths and try to generate some positive energy around you.
- Identify your purpose for the session. Prepare a list of questions or the general areas you’d like to discuss ahead of time to make most effective use of your session time.
- Choose a time for your session carefully. Avoid scheduling a session when you are deeply depressed, anxious or in crisis. Instead, wait out the crisis before you schedule a session to focus on a long-range view of your life.
- Be open to the unexpected. Generally, Susan delivers messages that you need to know versus what you want to know. Remember, the job of a psychic or medium is to give a voice to the spirit and act as a translator passing along messages. They are not in control of what messages they receive.
- Connect to your loved ones prior to the session. When the purpose of your session is to connect to loved ones who have passed, spend a few quiet minutes prior to the start of the session to talk or pray to your departed loved ones and personally invite them into the session. Don’t forget to express your gratitude to their spirits for joining you in the session and be sure to ask them what specific messages you’d like to hear from them.
- Ask open-ended questions. Be sure to ask questions that begin with Why, What, or How in order to allow for exploring an important issue in depth. Also, prioritize your questions and ask your most compelling question first to make sure your most important questions get answered.
- Participate in the session. While you expect Susan to do most of the talking, make sure you actively respond to the conversation in order to keep the energy strong during the session.
- Record the session or take notes. You’ll want to remember every message you receive during the session! Also, you might discover that certain messages that don’t make sense during the session prove to be accurate when reviewing them at a later time. Alternately, you may find that a family member or friend can confirm the accuracy of a message you weren’t able to during the session.
- Plan ahead for phone or zoom sessions. If you are scheduling a phone or zoom session, make sure you are using a telephone that will guarantee good reception. The last thing you want is not to receive important spiritual messages because your phone went dead! Also, make sure you are in a quiet location with no distractions. And, for in person sessions, don’t forget to power off your cell phone before the session begins!
- Enjoy it! Whether connecting to loved ones who have passed or focusing on your life’s journey, a good psychic session is powerful. At the end of your session, you should feel like you’ve just had a conversation with an old friend.
- Be nervous. Your session is intended to be a helpful and healing experience. If you come into the session a bundle of nerves, tell your psychic or medium and take a few moments to take some deep breaths and clear your mind.
- Feed the psychic medium any information. The psychic or medium will ask questions to confirm the validity of the message being received but there’s no need to provide detailed information about loved ones who have passed.
- Force fit spiritual messages. If something doesn’t make sense, just let Susan know. Don’t expect Susan to make life decisions for you. Instead, consider utilizing insights from your session as an additional source of information, along with your own instincts and intuition, to be applied to our life situation.
- Play Lets Make a Deal with loved ones spirit. Resist the temptation to ask them to communicate a specific message to Susan to prove they are coming through. Susan will convey the messages that come through, which are the messages you were meant to hear today.
- Mix your spirits. Arrive at your session clear headed, without the benefit of alcohol or other substances that can alter your state of mind. Doing so will keep you from accurately processing the messages you receive during the session. In addition, your mental state affects your psyche and Susan as well. Make sure you head into your session completely focused and with a clear mind.
- Worry about expressing emotions. Some sessions, especially those in which you are connecting to loved ones who have passed, are emotional. Allow yourself to experience all the emotions you have when receiving a spiritual message. Sessions are meant to be healing experiences.
- Challenge the psychic. Expressing the attitude, Your the psychic; you tell me does nothing to help you receive the spiritual messages you need to hear. It only serves to waste valuable session time.
- Make any impulsive decisions following your session. Instead, take some time to fully absorb the messages you received and their lessons before moving in a new direction. Think carefully about whether there is anything in your life you need to take action on immediately.
A personal session with Susan can be a powerful and healing experience. By following these guidelines, you can make sure you are getting the most out of your next session.
You have the power to control the energy that is all around you. By tuning in to what strengthens you and what you need, you can choose a spiritual path that leads to your true happiness and own unique self.